Emailing Invoices

Options
Is there a way to send invoices to multiple tenants via email without having to send them individually? 

Best Answer

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Okay, so we uncheck the "Charge Invoice Fee" box for those that only get emailed invoices.  That way, we know the ones that don't show a fee in the invoice list are only emails and process those first.  

Then we process the rest by printing (AND emailing to those that have email addresses).

So it's a 2-step process for us.  But it's quick and easy to do them all from the reminders list this way.

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have ours sent automatically, the reoccurring ones. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the setup you set how many days before the due date you want to process the invoice.  Then the list should show up on your reminders list.  Select all and process.

Or if you're like us and charge for those that want them sent by mail, we select all the ones with no invoice fee first, and email those.  Then finish the list with the ones to be printed.
  • aasstorage
    aasstorage Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you MamaDuke7. My reminders are all set. I just want to make sure that each emailed tenant only gets their invoice. For tenants that want them printed and mailed, I select all and print.
  • aasstorage
    aasstorage Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads