Issues with credit card processing?

Options
GlenMark
GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
So far this week, I have run a couple of credit card payments for tenants, only to have them both being declined for "suspected fraud." Both of them contacted their banks regarding the issue, to be told by their banks that the cards themselves are fine. Which means it appears to be an issue with SiteLink's processor? 

Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had a couple declined stating they had insufficient funds. One of the tenants I actually know and their card has a $10,000 limit and was nowhere near that and paid off every month. A couple other tenants stated their cards shouldn't have declined either
  • GlenMark
    Options
    Okay, this is now getting a little frustrating. And tech support is now in a company wide meeting? Lovely.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, we haven't heard of any large-scale processing issues that might be causing such issues. Nevertheless, we want to help! Please give Support a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2. 

@GlenMark, I've alerted Support to your frustration and someone will follow up with you directly. Very sorry for this! ~Amy C.
  • GlenMark
    Options
    Follow up. As it turned out. These tenants had cards on file (both for auto pay and just have to on file). If the billing address is not accurate, the cards will come back has being suspect. I don't recall this issue in the past, but I'm glad that it is in place. All payments have been taken care of.
  • kkaneadams
    kkaneadams Registered User
    Options
    I have been having CC processing issues for over 6 weeks; it’s a know. Bug we are working on is my general response from Storable; a couple of different tech people have tried to help; but for the most part no response from customer service.  Cards declined for insufficient funds happened today on a customer that specifically went to bank to check balance before coming to process. This has happened several times; expired CC will not save in the system; site error. If a tenant has multiple units card may save on one unit but not on the other. Many customers getting very upset. Wondering how many others having similar problems
  • ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    YES! I feel all of this frustration in these posts. I'm having all sorts of CC issues and talk to support on multiple occasions and they act like I have three heads! For us ever since the Nov 4th CC restructuring its been on going...think its fix and its not, or another tenant calls with an issue. Support also doesn't have a customer service support when the tenants are having issues and support wants screenshots, info on what's happening which is difficult for our demographics of some tenants as no computer use library, or not tech savvy, etc. I personally feel its on their side and they don't want to admit they can't figure it out!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads