Combine Units

Options
Hi Guys, I'm new to sitelink and was wondering if anyone knows how to combine units? I have a tenant with 2 units on different accounts and now wants them on 1

Answers

• NUNYA
    NUNYA Registered User
    Options
    Go to company, utilities   ctrl shift  (at the same time) then T
  • Kris_G
    Kris_G Registered User
    Options
    Thank You, I know that is how to separate units but I didn't know you could combine as well.
  • FrontDesk
    FrontDesk Registered User
    Options
    Good afternoon - I've been trying to use this technique to combine, but can not get it to work....must be doing something wrong.  My steps: In Sitelink Web edition: Company, Utilities, Edit Tenant Setting, click on the ones to combine, ctrl shift at the same time, then T.  Help! :-)
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FrontDesk said:
    Good afternoon - I've been trying to use this technique to combine, but can not get it to work....must be doing something wrong.  My steps: In Sitelink Web edition: Company, Utilities, Edit Tenant Setting, click on the ones to combine, ctrl shift at the same time, then T.  Help! :-)
    Company>Utilities THERE you control-shift-T.  Select Move Ledger To Another Tenant.  Then finish from the next screen.
  • FrontDesk
    FrontDesk Registered User
    Options
    You are awesome and a lifesaver!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads