Address information problem

ministorage
ministorage Registered User
since today's update i don't seem to be able to edit address information???? 

in trying to find away to edit address information got an error 

unable to cast object of type 'System.Strin' to type 'System.Drawing.Image'.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    I've noticed a few small changes, but it's not giving me this error. Did you try launching the live update to see if that helped correct it? I'm also accessing the tenant address from the payments screen, if that's a different method you're using?

Edited to add: I was also able to successfully edit addresses in the Tenant screen and within the map
  • ministorage
    Done a live update couple times. have tried payment screen multiple times and tenants screen to access. The error comes when i go to tenants editor, hit notes and then tried edit the address. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, we're really sorry for this inconvenience and working on a resolution now. In the meantime, please use MyHub. Thank you for your patience! ~Amy C.
  • storable_support
    edited February 2022
    EDITED:
    We are currently working on a resolution to this issue. I will update this thread as soon as possible!  

I'm happy to report that a fix has been deployed and this issue should be resolved. If you're still experiencing trouble, please give Support a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2. Thank you for your patience! 
  • ministorage
    do I need to run a software update? I have and it still not working,  I can't edit addresses of tenants or add new in lead to lease.
  • storable_support
    Hi, @ministorage. I am sincerely sorry and I miscommunicated yesterday's update. (I will edit my above comment now.) However, I can report that we are working on resolving this now. In the meantime, the easiest workaround is to use myHub for editing tenants. You may also contact Support and they will help you to deploy the best fix we currently have (though this does involve some re-installing.) Again, I apologize for my mistake and also this inconvenience. ~Amy C.
  • storable_support
    Hi, again. I can now report a hotfix has been released and has been confirmed working for a handful of language translations (the root cause.) Please run a Live Update and please let me know if the issue persists. Thank you for your patience! 
  • ministorage
    the update has worked, thank you.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads