Conform to CA Late fee Help setting it up

Options
OK how do I set up all of my tenants to the CA late fee schedule? I found a way to set up new tenants, but how do I set up existing tenants? Furthermore, I can't find where the late fee schedule shows each fee associated with the tiered rate. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Company:  Setup:  Units & Tenants: Edit Tenant Fees:  Select the ones that aren't set to California and click edit on the right then select Conforms to the California Late Fee Schedule.

If the rent is $60 or less, the late fee is $10
    If the rent is $60.01 - $99.99, the late fee is $15
    If the rent is $100 - $133.33, the late fee is $20
    $133.34 and up, the late fee is 15% of the rental rate
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Company:  Setup:  Units & Tenants: Edit Tenant Fees:  Select the ones that aren't set to California and click edit on the right then select Conforms to the California Late Fee Schedule.

OK I set it all up the way I was told by SiteLink, and suddenly the fees are showing as the standard $10 late fee, then a -negative amount then an amount totaling the new fee. Furthermore, my other standard fees ie. Default, Auction and Lock cut fee, have odd random amounts other than the fixed $25. I have reached out to support a week ago and yet to get any help. It must be a setting I missed, can you have fixed fees after the initial 10 day late fee? 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:

OK I set it all up the way I was told by SiteLink, and suddenly the fees are showing as the standard $10 late fee, then a -negative amount then an amount totaling the new fee. Furthermore, my other standard fees ie. Default, Auction and Lock cut fee, have odd random amounts other than the fixed $25. I have reached out to support a week ago and yet to get any help. It must be a setting I missed, can you have fixed fees after the initial 10 day late fee? 
    Yes.  You can choose to have flat fees equal to or less than those above.  Just not more.
  • sonyawiprud
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    MamaDuke7 said:

Yes.  You can choose to have flat fees equal to or less than those above.  Just not more.
    Thank you, I finally called in and asked them to help me! I had an auction fee conflicting with the new fee schedule that was throwing me off. 
  • sonyawiprud
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    MamaDuke7 said:

Thank you, I finally called in and asked them to help me! I had an auction fee conflicting with the new fee schedule that was throwing me off. 
    So you are saying we cannot charge the customer a flat rate of $25 for auction fees and letter fees? there can only be one late fee? 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    So you are saying we cannot charge the customer a flat rate of $25 for auction fees and letter fees? there can only be one late fee? 
    No.  You can.  Those are separate fees.
  • sonyawiprud
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    No.  You can.  Those are separate fees.
    I am having a tough time getting those separate charges to stick, SiteLink keeps adjusting the fee to equal less than the total amount. I will have to get support to help me. 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @sonyawiprud. We'd be happy to walk you through how to make these changes within SiteLink. Please give us a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads