1st month free special

Jim0623
Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
I’m having an issue with my specials in sitelink.  We do 1st month free at some newer facilities or facilities that are difficult to fill. We are a 1st of the month billing facility.  So how it’s always worked is this.  Say they rent on the 15th.  We give them 1st month free, it would give them the rest of the current month free and then add a 2nd period of rent and apply the rest of the days owed (15 in this scenario). Essentially making the customer pay a pro rated amount for the next month.  Last week it just stopped adding the 2nd month . Anyone else has issues with this ?

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    The only way I know this plan (1 Full month free) will work is if your proration is set for 2nd month in Site Set up, Program defaults and not the discount portion.  Check to make sure it's set for the 2nd month. 
    Otherwise, you could have them pay the prorate month and have the FREE month set for the 2nd month in discounts. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads