Form letters posting automatically on tenants account, how to set up?

Options
I have added a few forms, but how do I get it self-populate to the tenants notes, some of our forms do and some do not.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want a form to be available in the letters section of the payment screen, for example, go to 'Setup', 'Form setup', click on the form you want to be available (don't double click). Near the top right of the screen you should see 'Use standard RTF' , 'Use HTML', and 'Not Used'. Select the version you want available. Click 'Save'. 

You can also set forms to be available on the move in screen (Additional rules or alternative rental agreements, for example).

If you want a letter to process and send automatically, that would have to be set up under past due schedule or CRM.
  • redwriter1
    redwriter1 Registered User
    Options
    Yes, I know how to make and edit the letters, but some letters leave a message on the notes screen automatically i.e. "past due notice sent".  Otherwise I send a letter via email and I have to go and manually type it into the notes section that I sent an email.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To get it in the notes, you either need to send it from the reminders list or from the Letters screen in the tenant account.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads