Can SiteLink email all receipts for a day without individually sending each one?

Options
When processing all the credit cards on file using auto bill we mistakenly did not request all the receipts to be emailed. Now that everything has been processed is there a way to email all the receipts from the 1st without sending each one individually? 
Tagged:

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think you can batch process them, but under company, reprint, receipts, you can set the date range and just go down the list. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before we switched to SL auto running them, we did this. I didn't go back and send them though (there's not a shortcut way). I waited for tenants to call saying they didn't get it and went in and sent it from their account. Surprisingly, I only had about 10 people call for them.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads