Spell check capability in Notes

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
This was the answer in 2017: "So I asked our development team directly about spell check in Web Edition and here's the scoop: We have investigated this in the past and the solutions available are not reliable. While feedback is one core element of our continued growth, the team focuses on solid enhancements that ensure program stability. Unfortunately, spell check implementation options for Windows applications just don't deliver this.

So, five years later - any change to the answer?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would hope they've worked on this, sadly, they probably haven't. While I'm not dissatisfied with SL, it seems they throw out so many updates and features we never asked for and overlook what operators are truly wanting in a better software experience.
  • rmason
    Options
    Would be interesting if they would ask for the top 10 changes their customers wanted to see in Sitelink.  Probably would be a lot of duplicates on everyone's list.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah...but MYHUB!!!  LOOK .... MYHUB!!!  SO shiny and great!

but can't get spellcheck; its "unreliable" 

spare parts guys
  • rmason
    Options
    And then there is always the question - When will Sitelink run on a MAC?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to see a linux version of Sitelink. None of our computers here will run windows 11, so when MS ends support for 10, we'll probably have to buy all new computers.

Sitelink is a pretty complex system. Porting it and maintaining those ports would get difficult in a hurry. I think that is why they want to make MyHub the center of it. If you can browse the web, you can run MyHub. Also, most browsers have spell check built in, so you can spell check your notes in MyHub. 

Mac users could use Boot Camp (Dual boot), but that means potentially buying a windows license. I don't know if Wine would work, but I kind of want to find out.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads