SiteLink STAND ALONE add tenants using Excel

Options
I recently purchased a small self storage facility and want to add the existing tenants into SiteLink Stand Alone. Is it possible to import tenant data into an existing SiteLink Stand Alone system using a MicroSoft Excel Spreadsheet? Thanks for your help. Jeff

Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @jeffp. Congrats on your new facility! Effectively, this is what we call a "spreadsheet conversion." However, it's not something that you'll do yourself. We recommend working with our Sales team to get started. If you're interested, please let me know and I can connect you. ~Amy C.
  • jeffp
    jeffp Registered User
    Options
    Amy, thanks for your reply. Yes, please have your Sales team contact me. I assume you can get my contact information. If not leave a note here and I'll provide my email and facility name. Thanks Again, Jeff
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Jeff! Olivia will reach out to you tomorrow. :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads