Automate Collection Emails/SMS

Options
Is there anyway for Sitelink to send out the past due notices/pre-late notices automatically at the event date?  We do automatic invoices with Sitelink and this would be a huge help to us!

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Invoices and autopay are the only things processed automatically. You will still have to process past dues/liens/overlocks & reversals from your Reminders screen (as long as your system is setup for them to)
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @storagemaggie. @ESS gave you a correct answer (thanks as always, Angela!)

However, we'd like to provide some additional info:
    1 - The Product team is aware of the need for more automated event/letter processing and we have a list of project ideas for those improvements.

2 - There are 3rd-party integrators who provide automated collection handling. (e.g. Late2Lien, Storage Collections - please see the below pic for more options)

• storagemaggie
    storagemaggie Registered User
    Options
    Hi, thanks everyone!  I didn't think there was a Sitelink option available but was hoping someone found a way to do it...  we have a lot of locations so we were looking to go that route instead of a 3rd party integration which can be expensive.  
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, thanks everyone!  I didn't think there was a Sitelink option available but was hoping someone found a way to do it...  we have a lot of locations so we were looking to go that route instead of a 3rd party integration which can be expensive.  
    We use opentech Alliance. $25/month and we can setup whatever rules we want for SMS and email notices. We send out reminders on payment due, last day to pay before late fee, and another one 15 days late. They also have another option for $25/month where customers can call an automated system to make payments and also text them a payment link where they don't have to log in, they just click the link and enter payment details to make a payment. We get a TON of payments this way each month.
  • storagemaggie
    storagemaggie Registered User
    Options
    @teesee150, thank you!  That is great information, we use opentech currently for our gate system so this might be a really smooth option for us to transition to!
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @teesee150, thank you!  That is great information, we use opentech currently for our gate system so this might be a really smooth option for us to transition to!
    We've actually stopped taking payments over the phone at our office. We refer everyone to our website or to the automated opentech system to make payments if they don't mail a check in. With over 1100 tenants, it saves our office staff a ton of time each month and all for only $25/month. And its all run thru Sitelink just as if the office staff ran the payment in the office. Theres no extra steps or processing fees for our staff.
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    Options
    @storagemaggie We can help you with this.  Our prices are already very competitive (inexpensive) and I can offer you an even better price since you have multiple facilities.
    We are an authorized vendor through SiteLink (https://www.sitelink.com/marketplace/tenant-notifications/selfstoragesms) and offer truly automated SMS Text Messaging.
    More details about our service, are on our website @ https://www.selfstoragesms.com
    I am one of the owners and would love to answer any questions you have.  Text, call, or email me @ 808-345-3275 or bo@selfstoragesms.com
    - Bo
    PS: We love feature requests...in fact, many of our features have been because of requests by facility owners and operators.

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads