Tenant Notification, Mail Service

rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Looking for an SMS provider that can send late notices, auction related SMS texts, etc.  Anyone have any experience and price info with the below providers?  Thanks.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't, but there are a few operators on the other forum that use Late2Lien and like it.
  • sscv
    sscv Registered User
    we use simple certified for our mailings. i have no complaints. 
  • AmandaEnglish_1
    AmandaEnglish_1 Registered User
    I also use simple certified for our mailings and have no problems
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    At my previous property we used Simple Certified Mail.  They were great.  Easy to integrate.  Easy to get info about mailings when you need it.
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    rmason said:
    Looking for an SMS provider that can send late notices, auction related SMS texts, etc.  Anyone have any experience and price info with the below providers?  Thanks.

We are the most comprehensive SMS service available...and at a very competitive price (inexpensive).
    We are an authorized vendor through SiteLink (listed in your screenshot) and offer truly automated SMS Text Messaging.
    More details about our service, are on our website @ https://www.selfstoragesms.com
    I am one of the owners and would love to answer any questions you have.  Text, call, or email me @ 808-345-3275 or bo@selfstoragesms.com
    - Bo
    PS: We love feature requests...in fact, many of our features have been because of requests by facility owners and operators.

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads