review on storable access

LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
Not to happy right now.
We have had digigate for idk 25 years maybe not that long but a long time.  Our system blew two weeks ago.   So we decided to go with storable access.
We received the stuff pretty quick.
Issues I see 
We have two gates with a separate  entrance to diff buildings.
From what I am being told is I don't have the ability to let people in certain gates or buildings. I have to call sitelink every time have them do it.    
Also if someone comes that needs to do a repair or something like a roofer I cant add them in with temporary  gate code. I have to call sitelink
I should be able to have more control.    

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @LADYLIFT1. I am looking into this for you now and will update you as soon as possible! ~Amy C.
  • LADYLIFT1
    Thank you

• storable_support
    Hi again, @LADYLIFT1. My colleague, Kevin, will give you a call directly about this early next week (on the line ending in 5570). I apologize that I couldn't be of more service to you today. Sincerely, Amy C.
  • LADYLIFT1
    Thank you
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    @LADYLIFT1 We just swapped as well. As far as I am aware they have not added the feature to give tenants access to only certain keypads. That was the entire reason we switched from Digigate in the first place. Well, also because there is no tech support for it anymore.

You can add maintenance people without having to call Sitelink every time. If you have an unrentable unit that you can do this with, just create a company unit and you can add additional accessors; you can only do this in MyHub though. Select "Customers", "Gate Access", select the company unit, click "Other Authorized Gate Access", then choose the person that needs access and click the right facing arrow. To create a new customer, just click the + button and assign a code. The only time you'd have to call Sitelink is if you need to give someone 24hr access.
  • storable_support
    @MegumiM, @LADYLIFT1 - We are working on new features that will solve these issues. They will allow you to dictate the level of access per tenant and to assign gate codes to maintenance, employees, etc. Both of these features are high priorities for us and they will be available soon. In the meantime, support has to create non-tenant codes on your behalf which we understand isn't ideal, but rest assured that we are working on it and a better system will be available shortly. -Lyndsey H. 
  • phss
    phss Registered User
    We also just changed over to Storable Access last Thursday. Pretty excited to get rid of DoorKing and have everything in one place. However, Storable is having a number of issues and I almost want to change back! System not updating when someone pays, cannot give access to tenants manually, no activity shown since last Friday (June 17), cannot control access to certain buildings, cannot give 24 hour access, cannot print activity reports. Have a case pending with Storable, but I am so disappointed. Actual system is not what they advertise on their website. :( Just in waiting mode now.
  • Drew
    Drew Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
  • Silverbell
    Silverbell Registered User
    Sentinel is a great gate software 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads