Accounts Package Tie in.

Options
Hi we are working with site link and our accountants have asked about the ability of sitelink to link with accounts packages, i.e. Sage, Quickbooks etc. 

Anyone got information on this and the ability for sitelink to have a bridge to different accounts packages.

Thanks

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @ministorageSiteLink can create import files for several different kinds of accounting software and has various other options too -- please see the below image for details. 

• ministorage
    ministorage Registered User
    Options
    thank you for that where do i find this menu on sitelink? 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thank you for that where do i find this menu on sitelink? 
    Under Setup - Accounting.  Then at the top right is Accounting Interface.  Click Edit to get this screen.
  • ministorage
    edited April 2022
    Options
    thanks, didn't see that up there... 
  • ministorage
    Options
    Hi again, i'm looking at this closer now, i can see the options but how are the import files created? Through reporting?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @mistore. @MamaDuke7 is correct! We'd also add that under Report, Financial, Accounting Help, you'll find instructions on setting up the account per @MamaDuke7's instructions and also some tips on understanding the report.

To best answer your questions about how import files are created, please reference this screenshot. If I can help you further, please let me know! ~Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads