Disable Online Reservations

JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I want to disable online reservations for the weekend.  I found a place that says disable all web template transactions.  But I don't want to shut off online payments. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just go to Modify Units...select all...Edit Selections...and then click the box to Exclude From Website.  

And then go back and remove the check when you want them available again.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I would just go to Modify Units...select all...Edit Selections...and then click the box to Exclude From Website.  

And then go back and remove the check when you want them available again.
    We use the "exclude from website" check box all the time... sitelink has a habit of double-booking reservations for the same unit, so when we only have one or two of a size (or they are already reserved) we immediately hit that checkbox to avoid customer service nightmares!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads