How can I adjust how the system generated statement looks?

Options
I would like to change the format of the statement generated from the tenant screen the same way we can adjust forms

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not sure which statement you mean, but most of them are forms. If the form uses a table (invoices for example), you probably can't change the format of the table itself much, but everything around the table can be adjusted. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The statement isn't a modifiable document.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello. The "Statement" is a generated report like Mgmt Summary and is not configurable or editable by users. However, it is possible to create a similar form using the various <Tenant.ChargesTableX> keywords to customize a balance statement for your tenants. If you'd like us to walk you through doing this, please give Support a call at 919-865-0789, Option 2. Thank you!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads