Billing vs Mailing address - The Same thing???!!??

There's an issue with the Sitelink web template that customers sign in to for payments. Under "My Profile" it says "Billing Information"  Changes to these fields change the tenant mailing address, NOT the billing.  In Missouri this could create a legal problem as the customer could inadvertently change their mailing address and never receive lien notices.  If you sell their unit, a judge could possible rule against the facility since the customer could say they only changed the billing.  I know it's a stretch, but it COULD happen.  Just wanted to let others know so they could make an informed decision on whether to disable this online or not.  Sitelink is aware and I've been staying on them as it really should read mailing address.  I can't believe the trouble it's been trying to get 4 letters changed, even after I showed them through remote support.  Tier 2 support argued that billing and mailing are the same thing to them.  What???!!!!  
Tagged:

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @ustorall. This change is something we're already working on and I expect to have an update for you very soon! Thank you for bringing this to our attention :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads