Missing AVS Information

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Logged in this morning and found in Reminders we had 448 tenants missing AVS information.  Granted I was off for two days, but what happened?  We only have 882 tenants.  The solution was a one-by-one tenant credit card verification.  Any changes in Sitelink that would have caused this?

And on a lighter note I see now that the Mr. Mrs. Ms. blank  on the tenant information sheet is a mandatory fill in ??  

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In reference to the mandatory tenant information, that is a setting in your setup. Has anyone gone in and changed your settings?
    As far as the AVS, I'm not sure what that could be, unless someone went in and deleted/altered addresses in the tenant Ledger settings?
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, think I need to speak with my associate on the AVS question!!!!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello. AVS is required for Storable Payments to take one-time payments, so this reminder is letting users know they should work on getting their AVS information. But auto payments will not be affected and you do not have to worry about auto-billing failures. Here is our FAQ that has more information on this: https://support.sitelink.com/hc/en-us/articles/4423397310103-Storable-Payments-FAQ

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads