Removing past due charges and overlock actions

rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Still in process of recovering from being switched to Storable payments without any notice.  Every day I get 2-3 more overdue accounts because of bad credit card data according to Storable.  Can't keep up with it and still run the office.  How do I delete past due charges and overlock actions from Reminders for my customers who have been affected by the switch?  We are keeping a manual record of our customers who this will effect.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Past due charges/late fees must be credited on each account if you don't want to charge them.  As far as the overlock action, you can just process it as though you did it and the reminder will go away.  Then when the payment is cleared, you just tell it you reversed the overlock.
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    I have a few tenants with special conditions regarding past dues.  manually delete fees like mamaduke stated and then we go into the tenant's leger settings and turn off the past due events (add them to your manual record) once it's rectified you can go back into the accounts and turn past dues back on.
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads