Your fee schedule
I would like to know what fees and the amounts. I feel that our fees may need updated. We use the California schedule for late fees, but our other fees have not been updated in probably 20 years or more.
Do you charge an admin fee at move-in?
Pre-lien, lien, inventory, auction fees?
do you charge cut lock or cleaning fees?
are there any other fees that you charge?
with the rising minimum wage and inflation, I feel that these fees need to be updated to reflect, I just do not know what is considered reasonable now. For reference, these are the fees and amounts we charge.
Return check fee $25
Lock Cut fee(non Lien) $10
Pre-Lien fee $20
Lien fee $25
Inventory Cut Lock Fee $35
Legal Publication $50
Cleaning Fee $50
- All Categories
- 34 What's New
- 4 Storable Payments: What's new
- 55 Lead to Lease
- 27 Price Optimization
- 11 Gate setup and Access Control
- 6 Email setup and troubleshooting
- 2 Software Setup
- 2 Unit Setup
- 11 Basic Operations FAQs
- 14 Advanced Operations FAQs
- 18 Billing and Accounting
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 6 Reports
- 98 Training Videos
- 6 Other Resources
- Self-Storage Operations
- 72 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 219 Regional Discussions
- 182 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 38 Industry Webinars
- 62 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 31 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 32 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 48 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 92 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 21 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 64 News
- 31 Opinion
- 149 Lifestyle