Help us help you. Please take our survey.

Options
storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭

At Storable, we’re continually looking at ways to help you better manage and grow your business. After all, our business is your business. If you don’t succeed, neither do we. 

That’s why it’s important for us to hear what challenges you’re facing and what features and services you’d like to see us develop. If you can find a few minutes to complete our survey, your answers will help us better understand your business, your goals, and the capabilities you need to take your business to the next level.

This survey shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. And, to show our appreciation, we’ll enter your name in a drawing for a chance to win a Yeti Roadie 24 Hard Cooler. Thank you for taking some time to help us get to know your business better.  

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I filled it out, but it never asked anything about challenges, features, or services. It was a demographic survey and mostly focused on internet capability, how often we use phones & tablets. I was hoping for a more specified survey towards user satisfaction, etc. Maybe they'll roll one out later on.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your time and help, Angela! I'm always here to listen and elevate your feedback internally; you can also join our Solutions Discovery Program to more directly inform product development. ~Amy C. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads