Sitelink Map...Send with Esign

Options
igotthisnow
igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
With online rentals becoming the norm, is there a way to email the Sitelink facility site map with the other esign documents? With 878 units the place can be a maze. How are others handling this?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe there is a way to email it, besides taking a screen grab of it and sending the jpg.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @igotthisnow. @ESS is correct; this is the only way to share the in-app map with tenants. However, we'd recommend switching to "Simple View" and printing to PDF as this would likely give a better result.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok..it just seems more of a convoluted that it needs to be.  
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I use Paint 3D  app/program so I can mark the location of their space and email it separately. 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Can you not create a form called Map or Maps and insert the map jpg images to the form?  I'm not privy to Corp Control but have seen forms added to (already checked) auto print or "email" at move in.  If not, could you add the jpg to the bottom of your lease?  We have "Storage Rules" on the last page of our lease, maybe you could add "Maps" below. 
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've tried adding the map to the forms setup, png and jpeg.  the issue is the size, you would need to resize it down so much, the numbers are extremely difficult to even see, well at least for us, tried for 20 mins and gave up, we don't do online rentals, and we provide a move in packet to all tenants, if we physically show them the unit, we do not provide a copy of the map.  If the customer doesn't want to see the unit (they're familiar with storage sizes etc.) then we provide a copy of the map with an arrow pointing their unit to place in their move in packet.  I have worked at storage facilities where we were not allow to give a copy of the map, apparently they did not want tenants having access to print out of all bldgs + units on the property.  Security reasons I guess, they never explained why, just blocked us from printing it somehow.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just went to fiverr and found someone that did siteplans. Paid about $150 to have a fancy siteplan drawn up that I can attached to our welcome email so tenants can find their units. The sitelink map is ridiculous and no way acceptable to send to our tenants. We have 2,000 units so definitely know what your're dealing with.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I was able to add our map.  Used the snipping tool and saved as GIF file.  I did not have to resize.  I did have to open a copy of the map and rotate it 90degrees so that it positioned vertically, then I snipped and saved as GIF. Inserted perfectly on the bottom of our lease.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads