Unlink Units

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
How do I unlink units?  Assume there is a hot key for this.  Thanks

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Company>Utilities>Ctrl+Shift+T
    Same as when you link them
  • JulieAton
    Options
    Tried that! 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    That's how you do it. Hit the +Add option after selecting the unit on left, type in whatever info is required, then hit Transfer (unless you already have optional info on them entered, then you just select both and hit transfer). 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @ESS is right.  If you're having troubles, first add the tenant to the leads (so their info will be there), don't double click their name...type everything in so they have a different gate code.  in utilities using the ctrl shift t  click one unit on left screen that you want to move, on right scroll to find the leads tenant (with new gate code).  I found this easier to separate them this way. 
  • JulieAton
    Options
    @ESS & @AnitaJohnson1269 thanks so much for your help!!  Finally got it.  To confuse matters it is a father/son with same name.  So I had to add Sr & Jr to help clarify!  Both units had been in father's name for years.  I think I might have lost some auto pay info in the process.  They were paying with different cards!  But will fix that.  Thanks again for sharing your expertise! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads