Can 2 spaces be traded?

Options
I have 2 RV owners who are in each other's spots. The spots are the same size but the rates the 2 owners pay is different. I don't want to lose the tenant info and billing that is saved. Is there anything i can do?

Answers

• helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pick a 3rd empty spot.  Transfer tenant one into the third spot. Transfer tenant two into the spot you just emptied, then move tenant one into the spot vacated by tenant two.  Be sure to adjust the rates as you move each tenant.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You could also go click modify unit, change one unit to a random unit #, then change one to the space number they are in, change the other to their correct space # and move them on the map.  I found this easier than all the transfers.  
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hi @lmcav1116, @helenatim's option would be a good way to go. Another option would be to "transfer tenant to another unit." This is a feature typically used when the rental is otherwise correct but has the wrong tenant record associated. It can be used to swap tenants on a unit but please note that it creates another murky situation where it appears as though the new tenant made all the previous payments, etc. Proper move-outs/transfers is the best way to go. If you have further questions on this process, please feel free to reach out to our support team at 919-865-0789 Option 2. -Lyndsey H.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads