How do I set up default insurances for unit types?

Options
teesee150
teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
We just got set up with an insurance provider, but I don't see anyway to set default insurance coverages for different unit types.

Sitelink explains how to do it here: https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/3058/how-do-i-set-up-insurance-default-settings  but I'm missing the Set Defaults button. Has this changed or whats going on?

My biggest problem is during an online move in, no insurance is selected and the tenant can skip insurance all together and finish the move in with no insurance.

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @teesee150, not every insurance provider has the option to set defaults. That specific article is for StorSmart/Bader insurance. If you would like more info on your specific insurance capabilities on defaults, please call our support team at 919-865-0789 Option 2. -Lyndsey H.
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support Is there anyway to force an insurance selection during move in?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the setup screen, select Insurance and Protection Plans on the right.  Then under your company, click Setup and this should be on the left.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads