Setting up ACH payments

Options
mistore
mistore Registered User ✭✭
I'm trying to set up ACH functionality, I haven't used it before, but now have a tenant that wants to autopay that way.

I have his tenant information set up, have everything turned on (that I can find) to do ACH, and it did not take it out.

When I go into Billing-->ACH Bank Debit to process, it gives me a popup saying ACH is not activated and to go to Setup. I'm not finding anything in Setup that I haven't turned on...

I searched the forums and read the threads and it seems pretty easy...  In the video (from 2017...) it shows going to Company -->Setup-->ACH Bank Debit but I do not have an ACH Bank Debit button? ? Has this been moved someplace else, or is the ability to process via ACH some sort of a "pay to unlock" feature?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's something you'll have to add through your payment processor.
  • mistore
    mistore Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7

I should already have that set up through my payment processor. Any idea where the tab/button is to select your provider?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't do it in Sitelink anymore.  If you've been switched to Storable payments, you'll need to call them.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hi @mistore, If you are using Sitelink Merchant services or a different payment processor, then ACH is a separate service and you will need to set that up. If you have been switched to Storable payments then ACH should already be activated. If you need more help troubleshooting this, please call our payments support team at 512-886-1840. -Lyndsey H.
  • Klucero
    Klucero Registered User
    Options
    Thank you, Lyndsey H. for your help here. Just to let everyone know that some may have to call and put in a request for Engineering to help setup/turn on ACH processing (I had to). I was told this process will delay automatic payment for 2-3 weeks. Thank you also to Tech Support for your help.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads