Printing Checks For Security Deposit Returns

Options
Currently we hand write checks for the security deposit returns and mail them, but we'd like to switch to printing these instead and then mail. Does anyone else do this, and if so can you please share how to go about setting this up in Sitelink web? Thanks 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't really print checks from Sitelink.  I mean, you could create a form formatted to print on a check with date, tenant name, and tenant balance, but the balance would print as a negative, and it won't give a field for the written amount, so that would have to be typed out for each one.  But that's about the only way you could do it.  And you would still then have to process the refund due through Sitelink.  Because this would be no different than printing any other letter.  It wouldn't be part of the financial process.
  • champstorage
    champstorage Registered User
    Options
    Thanks for your reply to my question. This seems like a no-brainer feature that SiteLink should offer in this day, no? 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since it's not an all-in-one financial solution, I don't see the value personally.  Generally, you'd print your checks through QuickBooks or whatever financial software you use.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads