Heather Trevis

Options
How do I access or create a report showing all emails sent within the system? 

Best Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Htrevis, While SiteLink records tenant notes when letters and emails are sent from processed events, it doesn't track every email generated. For example, emails of letter/form previews or emailed reports do not get recorded.It is possible to create a custom report that finds all tenant notes created from a sent email. This queary might help you:
    select * from callsandletters
    where itype = 2
    and ddeleted is null
    order by doccurred desc

If you would like additional help, you can call support at 919-865-0789 Option 2. You can also work with your sales rep to request a custom report. -Lyndsey H.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Htrevis said:
    Thank you very much for responding and that is a fabulous thought - unfortunately our Sitelink email and our office 365 are not linked, which is why I asked if there was a way to grab a log from Sitelink. Any who, thank you again... for now I will just continue to blind copy myself.
    Its pretty easy to link office 365 and Sitelink (we just converted to a 365 outlook) and now I can see EVERY email sent from Sitelink in my Outlook sent folder (and can search etc.). 

The Sitelink settings are in Setup ---> Email ----> SMTP configuration

The settings we used (which may not be the same for you, but likely is for any 365 account)

The smtp server for office 365 is --- smtp.office365.com   

port 587  (use SSL is checked)

*Always write down/copy your current settings before changing anything! in case there's any issues, so you can revert back!

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The easiest way I know would be to bring up the sent items in your email. 
  • Htrevis
    Htrevis Registered User
    Options
    Thank you very much for responding and that is a fabulous thought - unfortunately our Sitelink email and our office 365 are not linked, which is why I asked if there was a way to grab a log from Sitelink. Any who, thank you again... for now I will just continue to blind copy myself.
  • Htrevis
    Htrevis Registered User
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much, that will make processes so MUCH easier!!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads