Chargebacks - Looks like that month was posted twice on the ledger

Options
On his receipt that he paid for with a money order it looks like one month was charged twice.  That month was a chargeback so i understand it looking like it is due again, but it looks like he paid for that month twice when he paid with a money order.  I am confused.  And the receipt says May two charges and the ledger says April two charges but not may.  It is very confusing.

Best Answer

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @UstorGreenway-We need to see the receipt and or ledger to figure out exactly what's going on. Please call our support team at 919-865-0789 Option 2 so we can help you troubleshoot. -Lyndsey H

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does it show in the ledger?
  • UstorGreenway
    UstorGreenway Registered User
    Options
    Kim at Sitelink was awesome.  We figured out the problem. One receipt has part of May then the payment went towards the fees, the second receipt has the balance from that same month after the fees.  So it wasn't actually charged and paid twice.  I needed to look at the  payment column.  Thanks Kim very much!!
  • UstorGreenway
    UstorGreenway Registered User
    Options
    The ledger confused me because of the chargeback.  But it makes sense because that payment was reversed.  Thanks for your awesome customer service and technical support.   

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads