Email

Options
When I send out invoices via email, only about ten show up in our email as being sent. But sitelink does show them as being sent. We use Gmail, and all my tenants are in our contact list. Is there a way to sync them so they will show up in our gmail?  Thanks  :)                                                                                               

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine all always show in my Gmail.  That's very odd.
  • aasstorage
    aasstorage Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I emailed 86 and only 11 shows up in my gmail as being sent. Very Odd.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aasstorage - If SiteLink shows that the emails were sent (e.g. via tenant notes), then that means the email provider received the request to send. If they do not appear in you email service, then the email provider may have failed to deliver them for a variety of reasons. Our support team may be able to help you identify the issue. You can contact them at 919-865-0789 Option 2. However, it is usually a matter to be worked out with the email provider though. -Lyndsey H

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads