28 days to month

i'm looking to move clients from 28 days billing to monthly, the only way i can think of doing it is to move them out and then back in again, which would probably need to take place on their invoice date to prevent any issues. Is there an easier way

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Setup, Units and Tenants, edit tenant settings. You should be able to select several or all at once, click edit, and set them to Monthly. I don't know how Sitelink would handle differences in cost, but if the anniversary date and rate don't change, it should go smoothly.

Just curious: Will you have your tenants sign new agreements for the billing change?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.  You will need to mail a notice 30 days in advance of the change so that tenants are aware and can decide to stay or not.  Just like a rate increase, you have to give notice for a change in your rental agreement.

2.  Sitelink will create a new charge for the extra days, and the change will not be in effect until that is paid.

3.  You can also access it under Company>Utilities>Edit Tenant Settings.
  • ministorage
    ministorage Registered User
    Thank you my billing period monthly is greyed out and not selectable.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ministorage28-day and Monthly billing are not interchangeable within the SiteLink software. There are two groups of compatible billing cycles: Day/Week/28-day and Monthly/Quarterly/Annual. The software only permits switching within the groups. If your site has a significant number of tenants that you would like to migrate, then we can do a custom data change to meet your needs. You will want to work with your Sales Rep to initiate this change. -Lyndsey H
  • ministorage
    ministorage Registered User
    i don't have a sales rep that i know of i'm based in ireland how would i contact someone
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ministorage - I'll have someone reach out to you. I've sent you a message to get your contact information. -Lyndsey H
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @davidgiordano12 this thread may offer some insight for you.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads