Sitelink is down...you too?

Options
MamaDuke7
MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
As of right now, I can't log in on SLWE, MyHub, or on my phone.  Is it unique to me, or is it happening all over?

After about 5 minutes of trying on SLWE, I get the message that it failed to synchronize the local database with the server and wants me to launch Live Update.  However, that won't solve the online issues, so that's not really the problem!

On MyHub, it just says Failed to Log In, please try again.

And all other internet-based things are working.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called in and I'm assured there are no problems.  I was finally able to get in to SLWE, but 1 payment has taken 5 minutes so far and is still processing.  And I still can't get on to MyHub.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looks like San Jose and LA are having some issues with internet, so if your information is routed through there, it may cause timeouts or other instabilities. It looks like traffic is (slowly) returning to normal, though, so I hope yours does, too.
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    We are back now, thankfully.  I had tried to see if something like that was the issue, but I wasn't finding anything.  Thanks for the info.  I'm in Orange County, CA, so I'm sure that was the issue.
  • Silverbell
    Silverbell Registered User
    Options
    It was every where just FYI/ we are in AZ and our properties were down as well, but it was fixed quickly. :) 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads