Storable payments storing CVV codes

Options
GM_SJ_BSS
GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
We just had to activate this new storable payment feature, which now requires a CVV code to be entered.  It is also requiring it for any NEW autopay ppl.  My question is, is the CVV code being saved in the storable payments?  Hopefully not because everywhere I have researched it states that storing the CVV is illegal....   Is anyone aware of Sitelink storable saving that info?  Also, all of sudden we have avs showing unchecked or no match, going in and reverifying the avs is time consuming and now I have a handful of tenants who were on autopay with no issues and suddenly after doing the avs verify on tenants who were on autopay prior to the update, it says it's an invalid credit # even though these have gone through on the same card with no changes being made for months with no issues suddenly says it's an invalid credit card number.   Is anyone else experiencing this?  We also have tenants verifying billing addresses and avs is still saying no match.... smh  This is frustrating.....

Comments

• Silverbell
    Silverbell Registered User
    Options
    I found the ones that could not be verified, people had new expiration dates or numbers, as they ran with auto pay and were declined I called the customers, and that is what it was, they had received new cards. I don't think it saves the CVV #. It is required as there are not as many charge backs if you have the card to swipe. Yes I was frustrated at first, it will get easier as you go, after the many verifications etc... :) 
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you so much for your quick response..   Glad the CVV is not being stored...    :)
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't save the CVV.  Just uses it to verify the card at the time it's input for autopay.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads