Auto pay?

Options
After the change to Storable I had quite a few tenants that had a card on file. Most of them I did not have the cvc number. I have called and got the number from them with no problem, but 1 tenant i have not been able to get ahold of by phone or mail. It's only been a month, but what should I do if I cant ever get ahold of her. She has been a loyal tenant.

Comments

• LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Send a certified letter
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have not needed that unless I'm changing or updating the card number.  The ones already on file transferred over without the CVV2 and worked fine.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I have not needed that unless I'm changing or updating the card number.  The ones already on file transferred over without the CVV2 and worked fine.
    Us too, same experience not needing CVV2 code unless updating/changing card. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads