Email Receipt at Move Out

Options
Is there a way to have SiteLink prompt me to send an email receipt at move out?

Best Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Set it up in the CRM.  Set it to print 0 days after the "Reference Trigger Event" of "Moved out."  And as soon as the move out completes, it will pop up the reminder and you process to send the email.  I've been doing it this way for a couple years. 

Set Applies To as Past Customers.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I never send them because the Move Out Receipts are difficult to understand.  I just send an email "Thanks for Storing with us!"  And state their refund/method or balance due.

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    For some reason, Move Out receipts are only printable in the move out process. If you have access, you can go back into their moved out account and email it from the Letters section.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @discountstoragenm - this is a feature that has been requested and is on our development team's radar. -Lyndsey H

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads