Storable Payments: Autopay when adding an additional unit

Options
helenatim
helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
There has to be some kind of work-around when a tenant adds a second unit.  Currently, I have to get all the cc info again and verify AVS.  
I get the new security updates and like them, but this is annoying.

Also, the AVS Mismatches need solving.  I know that the card info is correct for the customer, yet the system says it's a mismatch.

At least the refunds seem to be processing smoothly now...

Comments

• teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure the developers and everyone at Storables have never actually tried using their software to run a business. It's the only explanation. 
  • RoyalStorage
    RoyalStorage Registered User
    Options
    Are the units linked together so when you open one account both units show up? As far as the AVS mismatch it means the address on file does not match info on credit card. Need to call tenant and ask for the address associated with card.
  • RoyalStorage
    RoyalStorage Registered User
    Options
    operations / tenants and click on multi unit credit card. Select all units and put in the card number. After that they should be linked for auto bill
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @RoyalStorage We're talking about when we rent a secondary unit to a tenant. There is no way, now that the system was updated, to add the card on file for the first unit, to the secondary unit after rental is completed...unless we have the card info again. As far as AVS mismatches: we have called our tenants and they have confirmed we have the correct address on file, but they still get mismatched by Storable Payments and that's an issue. It's an issue because SP is reporting bad info and because we get charged more for a transaction when their system says the address isn't a match. 
  • teesee150
    Options
    Just another "improvement" to make our lives easier from Storables.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Improving the "copy/share card" experience is on our roadmap but we currently do not have an ETA. -Lyndsey H
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Improving the "copy/share card" experience is on our roadmap but we currently do not have an ETA. -Lyndsey H
    Just for clarification please: When you say "copy/share" are you referring to being able to see the whole card number, as a higher security level, then coping and pasting it into the secondary unit? Or you you referring to SiteLink doing the "copy/paste" automatically when prompted like it used to, as I stated above?
  • GlenMark
    GlenMark Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    helenatim said:

Are you processing refunds back onto a card the tenant either had on file or provided? I know the last time I tried again to process a move out and send the deposit back to a card, it still would not process.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ESS-More the latter. It will be the ability to choose a card from an existing rental and tie it to another. -Lyndsey H
  • ESS
    Options
    @storable_support awesome! That feature came in really handy, previously!
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    GlenMark said:
    helenatim said:

Are you processing refunds back onto a card the tenant either had on file or provided? I know the last time I tried again to process a move out and send the deposit back to a card, it still would not process.
    I am finding that the refund problem went away now that I am in the second month of using Storable Payments. The switchover month wouldn't allow me to send a refund when the payment was taken by the previous processing company. Its been all smooth in  august.
  • teesee150
    Options
    helenatim said:
    GlenMark said:
    helenatim said:

I am finding that the refund problem went away now that I am in the second month of using Storable Payments. The switchover month wouldn't allow me to send a refund when the payment was taken by the previous processing company. Its been all smooth in  august.
    My refund problem comes and goes. At first, I had same problem first month, couldn't process any. Then second month was fine. Now several months into storable payments, it's about a 50/50 chance if a refund will process or fail.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @ESS-More the latter. It will be the ability to choose a card from an existing rental and tie it to another. -Lyndsey H

Be sure that is prompted at move in of additional units. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads