Sitelink Payments Slow to Load

This is a first world problem, but are you guys finding Storable Payments slow to load.
I have a fast computer and great speed but it's taking 4 to 5 secounds load time. Is this normal for all?  Previously it was a 1second pop 
 I've called support and they've tried what was avaliavble.  

Comments

• MMSMANAGER
    MMSMANAGER Registered User ✭✭
    Yes, I experience this also. And I don't like the change to the "approved" box appearing after the "print receipt" option.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I experience this also. And I don't like the change to the "approved" box appearing after the "print receipt" option.
    They are working on a fix for that one.
  • storageguy
    storageguy Registered User
    I am having the same trouble on our Samsung tablet. Move-ins were simple, easy and quick. They are not anymore since change. I've done some basic things like empty cache, delete history and downloads. Restart the tablet. Looked for updates and installed them. No help. I just moved in a lady in a hurry and it took twice as long. 20 minutes vs 10 minutes. Do you know what it's like to have a customer in a hurry and we're we are both standing around looking at the spinning thing. We do a lot of volume here and we need to look good. Please respond with a fix to this slow, slow nightmare.
  • Dixie1980
    Dixie1980 Registered User
    I am having the same trouble on a brand new desktop. Every action takes about 2-3 minutes to complete. It just spins and says (not responding). I have tried to reset the local database, download updates, and try a hard reset on sitelink with no luck. 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just my experience, but the 3-5 seconds loading into a customer's payment screen seems to be because Sitelink has to log in to Storable Payments each time. This makes sense for security and integration, but it seems like a lot of overhead for one of the most used operations.

For those who get the almost minutes long spinning circle: Company, Utilities, Shift-Ctrl-D, "Defragment and repair local database" usually fixes that problem for us, at least until the next update. This has worked even when a full reset didn't. 
  • Dixie1980
    Dixie1980 Registered User
    @themage thank you for the tip. Ran company, utilities, shift-ctrl-D and lag times have improved :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads