Adding current invoice # to receipt

Options
Sarah
Sarah Registered User ✭✭
I have a few business clients who are asking to have the invoice # printed on their receipt - is there anyway to add this? I have tried with key words but not getting anything - is there a specific key word to make sure it draws the right invoice #?

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Invoicing keywords only work for invoices.  They don't translate to any other forms.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Arrggggg! MamaDuke7 thank you for always being so quick to step up and offer an answer. Most appreciated.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want to add more work for yourself, you can export their receipt to Word and type it in manually then email/print.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    If you want to add more work for yourself, you can export their receipt to Word and type it in manually then email/print.

Because we do auto bill & auto email the receipt that option would not work & will be a nightmare with so many of my clients asking for this to make their book keeping easier for them ( I mean they all get an invoice mid month then on the 1st they get the receipt for the payment of that invoice).
    Thank you for the idea  
    Sarah
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sarah- I have passed this onto our products team as a future feature request. -Lyndsey H
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Lyndsey! This would be an amazing upgrade feature! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads