Reverse a reversed overlock

Options
I just had an employee inform me that they accidentally reversed all of the existing processed overlocks at the facility.

Is there a way to undo, or reverse this reversal? If they get reprocessed, then every one of those tenants is going to have an additional one-time fee added to their account again.

In the old standalone Sitelink, I always had the ability to reload a saved data set, is there a similar function with the SaaS version? Kind of a free "do-over".

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can process it, and at the top  of the process screen, you check to NOT add the fee.
  • mistore
    mistore Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 Nice! All this time and I never noticed it was a check box function. I could even uncheck the print notice as well.

Not as clean as clicking a "undo" button, but I'll take it!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 is correct! Thanks MamaDuke7!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads