Texting Two Numbers

Options
Can we text 2 numbers with the same process as emailing 2 addresses?

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @igotthisnow- this could depend on your provider. I would recommend calling our support team at 919-865-0789 Option 2. -Lyndsey H
  • Jim0623
    Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Storable I guess intends on staying in the early 1990s when it comes to communicating with customers.  How is it 2022 and I can hire twilio to send a text message in my system but if a person texts back I can’t get it.. it just doesn’t work.  How can at this point in time they not have it where you can receive a text back and it notifies us and saves to the tenant notes ? 

Yes I’m aware I can hire Gene with SMS resources to get this.  But I shouldn’t have to .. we pay 6% more this year .. we have to use their credit card processing now .. FIX TEXTING !!!! MAKE THE SYSTEM BETTER … 
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta agree with Jim0623 on this. Storable -please integrate texting with tracking of Texts in Notes. I tried signing on with SMS and just was not impressed and Twilio seems to have limitations.
    So, when you get Payments and Access sorted out completely, how about Storable Text? I would pay a few more bucks each month...

• storable_support
    Options
    @Jim0623 and @helenatim - I have passed this to our developers and have let them know that you would like this feature to be available. -Lyndsey H
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    YES! 

We also need pre-payment text reminder capablity.  I understand StorEdge has this.  Maybe they could help ya'll get this set up...seriously.
  • Jim0623
    Jim0623 Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support been a month since this post and never heard a thing… been requesting the feature for years and nothing.  How can storables other software storedge offer this but you can’t ? It’s literally within the same company.  Your developers have developed it.  It’s not new technology it’s laziness.  
  • storable_support
    Options
    @Jim0623 - We are working hard to get through a multitude of feature requests at this time. I know the wait is super frustrating and I apologize for that. -Lyndsey H.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lyndsey, as new features are added post them here and on Storage Talk.  I haven't known of any "new" features...just fixing bugs in old ones.
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Can we text 2 numbers with the same process as emailing 2 addresses?
    Yes, you can Text 2 numbers...3 even (Mobile, Primary, and Alternate) through our automated service and can Text as many as you'd like through our Ad-hoc (manual) Texting.  AND, it all gets posted to the Notes.
    Hope that's helpful!
    Bo
    PS - Sorry to those who flag my posts because you feel it is "advertising".  Not sure how to answer and solve owner/operator's questions when the answer IS using our software...

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads