GATE CODES WITH STORABLE

LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
If someone moved out, and for some reason a gate code is still associated with their name 
How can you delete that code from their name to reuse it?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Go into the moved out account.  Open the tenant information and by the gate code, click on Make Randomized Code.  Then save.

Then under Setup > Move Out, Click the box that says prompt to change and reuse gate access code.  That way, on move out you will get a pop up to change the code.
  • LADYLIFT1
    I have storable access, that's not an option. I can't see the codes they had.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    I have storable access, that's not an option. I can't see the codes they had.
    In the Sitelink account, you can't see that?  Hmmm
  • LADYLIFT1
    no
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    no
    I'm genuinely curious as to what your screen looks like, instead. Could you post a pic of it?
  • MamaDuke7
    So when you're moving them in, where do you set their gate code in Sitelink?
  • LADYLIFT1
    AN ACCESS BOX COMES UP
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LADYLIFT1 - @MamaDuke7 is correct. However, those steps should not be necessary. SiteLink may hold the previous gate code in the tenant record but it should not prevent the code from being used by another tenant later and the gate software should be updating to deny access while the code is not in use. SiteLink only needs to prevent 2 active rentals from using the same gate code, which it should check during move-in. Also, even if the previous tenant's code is changed, if another active tenant starts using that code, then the previous tenant could still get inside using it. If you're still having issues, I would recommend giving our support team a call at 919-865-0789 Option 2. -Lyndsey H
  • LADYLIFT1

• LADYLIFT1
    There isn't a make randomized    it was here 
    storable_support
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    We have released an update that allows for gate codes to be updated in real time for move-ins/move-outs/delinquency. You can see more here: https://storageforum.sitelink.com/discussion/3601/sitelink-2022-whats-new

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads