why can we NOT view the whole credit card number on file after the last update?

sdgr35
sdgr35 Registered User ✭✭
I rented a 3rd unit to my tenant while not physically in the office. He told me to use the same cc on file. During the movein at payment screen obviously it does not show a cc on file. So I went to his ledger settings and all it shows is *4444 for his cc number. you use to be able to click show whole number. That option is no longer there and it is also requesting the cvv # now. Very inconvenient. Had to call the customer while he was at work to get this info. 

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of us have had it this way for a year or more now!  It's all for extra security.
  • sdgr35
    so it wont change i gather...
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.  That's a permanent change.  However, they do have something they're working on to be able to use what's on file for other units and set up autopay that way without calling the customer.  But no time frame on when that will be usable.
  • sdgr35
    well thats a good thing, thanks!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sdgr35 - @MamaDuke7 is correct. This feature is for added security and our team is working hard to get an update to allow you to add the card to other units. -Lyndsey H

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads