Transfer Two Units Into One.

Options
I have a tenant coming in tomorrow to upgrade from two 5x10's to a 10x20. How is Sitelink going to handle that?

I know a basic transfer will prorate rent and apply to new unit along with the security deposit. Will Sitelink let me move them out of the second unit and apply the credit to another unit? Or will I have to do that manually?

I've done single transfers, just haven't had this scenario before and wanted a heads up as to what to expect instead of trying to wing it on the fly...

Thanks!

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've done that successfully before and I've had it where the system didn't allow it. If the bubble is available, click "Apply to Another Unit"
  • mistore
    mistore Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    I've done that successfully before and I've had it where the system didn't allow it. If the bubble is available, click "Apply to Another Unit"
     And that will be for the second unit, correct? I vaguely remember seeing a check box option for refund on move out? 
  • mistore
    mistore Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    @ESS It looks like that will work, your comment triggered my memory of that.   :D
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mistore said:
    ESS said:
     And that will be for the second unit, correct? I vaguely remember seeing a check box option for refund on move out? 
    Correct, when you're doing the move out

• ESS
    Options
    I was too slow with my last comment lol. Glad it jogged your memory :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads