Avs not working

Anyone else having problems with their Avs not working? I tried 4 times and keep getting the error "Avs not working" thanks

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, with Storable Pmts, I not surprised lol. I hope you're able to get it resolved.
  • sdgr35
    sdgr35 Registered User ✭✭
    @ESS Thanks, it has been resolved. I had to reboot it. Also this new payment processor update really screwed up our cc payments. I'm still working on them. My sister office is having the same problem. being unable to see the full cc # and not having the cvv code, having to call all tenants to get payment info updated is taking a lot of time. sorry so long, just venting! :(
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries! Vent away! SiteLink has a very good product in a lot of ways. The issue I have most is with their payment processor. I said it on another thread: they basically have us in a chokehold because we're forced to use their card processor so we're forced to deal with all of the issues. If we had a choice of who we could use again, I could almost guarantee they would get their act together and resolve all of the bugs and issues. For my system to have issues with payments every single month, at the beginning of the month when rent is due, unacceptable. It makes us look like garbage to our tenants. At least when SBOA made a mistake (twice in the 5 years I've been here) they sent out a letter for us to forward to our tenants. With SP issues, we get nothing besides "we're working on it". It's insulting. So trust when I say, I understand your frustrations. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads