Forms: Payments & Charges

Options
Shelley
Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
So I am working on updating some of our forms and I am having an issue. 
Is there a way to include both payments, credits, refunds, and charges in one single form?

So far all the key words that I can find say (receipt only). Is there a way to bypass this that I have not found yet?
Tagged:

Answers

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @ShelleySiteLink's keywords are only available to certain form types due to the needed context when generating the form. You may want to consider using/sending the "Statement" as it contains all the charge activity that has happened on that ledger.
  • Shelley
    Options
    Where do I find the "statement" form? My system does not have it and there are no key words that reflect the "statement" form. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shelley said:
    Where do I find the "statement" form? My system does not have it and there are no key words that reflect the "statement" form. 
    Individual tenant statements are available in their account, to the right of Ledger Settings and underneath Receipts
  • Shelley
    Options
    I am looking for something I can add to a form for like remaining balance due after an auction. A table that has both payments and charges on it. The "statement" is actually an invoice and does not work if the site does not do invoicing. I want to create a custom form for this but nothing is allowed because of programming. 

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must not be understanding, because there is a form called Balance due after auction, in the letters. 
  • Shelley
    Options
    Yes, that is the form I am trying to customize. The issue I am having is it only shows the charges remaining. I want the form to show both credits and charges in the table area. I need it to show when the auction payment was made on the account along with the the remaining charges due. 
  • Shelley
    Options
    I know it shows how much the unit sold for. I just need the table to reflect the previous balance and the new balance due on the table side of it. You know like a bank statement shows a list of each transaction in a ledger format. 

• ESS
    Options
    Gotcha. I'm not sure if that can be done. Another alternative would be to export the letter and edit it in Word. You could submit a feature request thru SL...but we know how that will go. 
  • Shelley
    Options
    LMAO... Yes we do know how that will go. 
  • ChrisRucker
    ChrisRucker Registered User
    Options
    Has anyone tried merging tenant information into word documents ?  I don't know anyone that likes the reprint reports function within SiteLink and they refuse to improve it.  Any other work arounds users have found helpful ?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads