How do you check daily overlock report?

I am new, today is the start of day four at my new job.

I start my day with the "reminders" section, I clicked on "Overlock" and hit process.  I didn't write down the units that needed overlocks, now I don't know how to go back and see what they are.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Best Answers

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓
    In Reports, under Unit Reports column, click Unit Status, then "Filter:Show"  has a drop down menu. You can choose Overlocked 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also, if you want just the ones from today, you can go to Reports: Calls and Notes and just today.  Then scroll through and make note of the ones that say Overlock.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Next time you get to the overlocks screen, click on Print in the top right corner and it will print that list for you so you don't have to write it down. I export it and create a spreadsheet, but Printing the list is a more simple way of doing it.

Answers

• elizabethGSS
    elizabethGSS Registered User
    That's it! Thank you so much!
  • elizabethGSS
    elizabethGSS Registered User
    That worked too! I am happy to be learning the system, thank you so much  :)
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    You can also click "Tasks & Letters" and click on Reverse Overlock - it will give you a list that you can sort by the number of days past due.  Upper Right you can print the list. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads