How Do I Fix Out Of Sync Dates?

Options
I did a manual update to SiteLink and made sure my Windows Update was current.  The Vacancy Report is still pulling the wrong date.  The correct date is being requested, but the report spits out with bad date.

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options
    UPDATE:  The information is NOT correct.  There are units showing available that are NOT.

Mine also says November 3rd, but the info on the report is correct.  So there must be a glitch from the update yesterday.  @storable_support
  • StoreHouseGranbury
    StoreHouseGranbury Registered User
    Options
    My report is also NOT correct.  I don't know what else, if any, is being affected.  NOT GOOD.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One printed yesterday says November 2, Today says November 3.
    For us, so far, the information seems correct, but I am glad you guys noticed it was wrong so I can let my co-workers know not to trust it.
  • StoreHouseGranbury
    StoreHouseGranbury Registered User
    Options
    Mine for yesterday shows November 1, today November 3...so weird!
  • tmSK
    tmSK Registered User
    Options
    Same issue here with incorrect report date.

• RB1
    RB1 Registered User
    Options
    Can we get information when this issue will be fixed. Thank you 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looks like it is only affecting the unit reports. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ours is doing this, as well.
  • SharonM
    SharonM Registered User
    Options
    It's been an issue for a few days. Any update when it will be corrected?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Scheduled Move Outs is also affected.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, we are aware of this issue and working to resolve it. The date in the header is incorrect but it does not impact the data. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. 
  • FrontDesk
    FrontDesk Registered User
    Options
    We are having this issue with printing Statements.  We cannot send out statements with the largest date being incorrect and trying to export the statement doesn't work either.......Any time frame on having this resolved?
  • themage
    Options
    They have said the fix is in testing right now and they hope to have the update available within a few weeks.

@FrontDesk, You say exporting doesn't work. Just to clarify, Is it getting messed up somehow when you export it, or is it something that just wont work with your workflow?

If you export as Excel Crystal Reports, it is simple to change the date and then save or print to PDF to send to the tenant. Extra steps and time, and if you don't have Excel or an alternative I guess it wouldn't work, but it is a good temporary workaround.
  • FrontDesk
    FrontDesk Registered User
    Options
    When I export to excel none of the integrity of the reports exports with them, report headings etc. do not transfer.  Just looks amateurish.  (I removed some of the tenant/facility information that did show on the reports)  So I have been printing the statements to pdf and then manipulating, takes too much time when we pay for a software.......
  • ESS
    Options
    FrontDesk said:
    When I export to excel none of the integrity of the reports exports with them, report headings etc. do not transfer.  Just looks amateurish.  (I removed some of the tenant/facility information that did show on the reports)  So I have been printing the statements to pdf and then manipulating, takes too much time when we pay for a software.......
    Mine are the same way. I've got business tenants coming in asking for year-end reports for tax purposes and I can't give them due to the out of wack dates the the top.
  • themage
    Options
    There are 2 excel options in the export dialog. The one that says Excel Crystal Reports (.XLS) seems to do a fair job keeping the formatting, though it does mess up the alignment in some of the reports.

I agree, though, it is more of a hassle than it needs to be.
  • ESS
    Options
    themage said:
    There are 2 excel options in the export dialog. The one that says Excel Crystal Reports (.XLS) seems to do a fair job keeping the formatting, though it does mess up the alignment in some of the reports.

I agree, though, it is more of a hassle than it needs to be.
    We only have one. When we click it, it automatically asks where to save the Excel document
  • themage
    Options
    On that screen where it is asking where to save it, you should be able to change "Save as type" to other options. 

• ESS
    Options
    themage said:
    On that screen where it is asking where to save it, you should be able to change "Save as type" to other options. 

WOOOWW!! This would have been helpful to learn 5 years ago! Thank you!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads