How do I find the reserve overlock report?

Options
elizabethGSS
elizabethGSS Registered User
Yesterday I had 12 reverse overlocks, I hit "process" and then "print" unfortunately the printer wasn't working and the report didn't print.
How can I got back and see what I processed?

Best Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options
    The easiest way I can think of is to check the Daily Close, Proof Edit and check the notes on each account that paid for "Note - overlock / reversed"(If you can tell the payment includes a late fee, that would be even faster)

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do you know how I would access the daily close from yesterday?
    Go to Daily Close.  Then at the bottom is the list of previous days.  You can double click yesterday to pull up the report.

Answers

• elizabethGSS
    elizabethGSS Registered User
    Options
    Do you know how I would access the daily close from yesterday?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reports, Daily Deposit will show the same info from whichever day you select.
  • Tori1
    Tori1 Registered User
    Options
    Go to Reports->Walk thru-> Change filter to Overlocks. It will then populate a report that shows all current overlocks including new ones. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads