Storable Payment Processing

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
What is your experience with Storable Payment Processing?  Has anyone found a way around this?  Or switched to a different software due to the forced change? 

Comments

• jimbo1956
    jimbo1956 Registered User
    Options
    It's been better the last couple of months. We have considered switching software due to other issues with them as well. All in all, from a customer perspective, a continual decline since Storable got in the mix. Has all the earmarks of a company getting ready to be flipped to private equity. I think it is best to be prepared to leave when that happens
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    The first month had a few challenges, but it seems to be working very smoothly now. Nicely integrated with SL, rates have not gone up. I'm happy.
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I dreaded this change over but honestly it has not been bad at all. I do wish the refund process was easier but as long as there is a work around, it works for me. I expected the rates to go up but they have not. 
  • AdditionalAttic
    AdditionalAttic Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all spoke to soon! Rates are going up April 1st! :(
  • helenatim
    helenatim Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all spoke to soon! Rates are going up April 1st! :(
    That figures :D

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads