StorEdge is no longer mobile phone compatible with android

Options
So 2-3 months ago Storedge stopped letting me do data input in several fields, especially payment related field, on my Google Pixel 6a mobile phone. I haven't been able to take payments, onboard a new client, or serve a current client from my phone since. 90% of my business is ran off of my phone thru StorEdge. I've been told this is now a known problem and their official policy is they're NOT fixing it and StorEdge is not guaranteed to be mobile compatible. I'm furious and contemplating what to do. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• evelyndavis
    evelyndavis Registered User
    edited February 14
    Options
    So 2-3 months ago Storedge stopped letting me do data input in several fields, especially payment related field, on my Google Pixel 6a mobile phone. I haven't been able to take payments, onboard a new client, or serve a current client from my phone since. 90% of my business is ran off of my phone thru StorEdge. I've been told this is now a known problem and their official policy is they're NOT fixing it and StorEdge is not guaranteed to be mobile compatible. I'm furious and contemplating what to do. Anyone else having this issue?
    Hello, I also have the same issue. Did you find the solution

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads